Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Space versus Facebook

So I decided to give My Space a try to find some old friends, post my blog, etc.

I don’t get it.

I mean, on Facebook most people use their entire name. On My Space they have cool (which is questionable) aliases. So I look up people from my high school graduating class and don’t recognize ONE of them.

HELLO! We are TWENTY years older. PLEASE use your real name so I know who you are! Or at least post your picture from the yearbook, for God’s sake! How do you find people if you aren't psychic enough to know their aliases?

I get why adorable teens would need to use a nickname. Stalkers, predators, molestors, etc. But a 40-year-old man? Buddy, who do you think is coming after you? I mean, get an alarm system or something. Carry a gun. Jeez.